If you’re looking to upgrade your phone this year or take out a new contract you may be left thinking ‘What smart phone do I buy?’
With so many smart phones to choose from it can be hard to whittle it down and more often than not ending up with an upgrade of your current model, here’s looking at you iPhones owners.
We’ve rounded up the top 5 smart phones of 2014 that you should consider when you upgrade or take out a new contract.
Google Nexus 5
Boasting the title of ‘the best value for money’ smartphone out there at the moment, the Nexus 5 has a huge mobile processor and sleek design, making it not only super fast, but super stylish.
- slim, light and fast
- powered by Android™ 4.4, KitKat®
- great software for more features and security.
Buy your Google Nexus 5 from Carphone Warehouse and raise up to £10.00 for your chosen charity.
Sony Experia Z1 Compact
If you’re looking for a phone that fits comfortably in your pocket, yet still boasts top of the range smart phone features, the Sony Experia Z1 compact could be for you.
- Water and dust resistant
- 4G Connectivity
- 720 x 1280 pixel HD Screen
Buy your Sony Experia Z1 Compact from Phones4U and raise up to £17.50 for your chosen charity.
Offering a combination of value and high end features, the LG is fast becoming a popular alternative to the iPhone.
- Innovative rear key design
- Superfast 2.26ghz Quad-Core performance
- Powerful 13MP camera
- 5.2 inch Full HD IPS display
- Long-lasting 3000 mAh battery
Buy your LG G2 Compact from EE and raise up to £40.00 for your chosen charity.
The HTC one is often banded about as the best smart phone on the market right now, offering excellent build quality and performance. In terms of audio and visual output, the HTC One is a force to be reckoned with.
- 4.7 inch, Full HD 1080p screen
- Android with HTC Sense, HTC BlinkFeed
- Gyro sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Studio-quality sound with Beats Audi
Buy your HTC One from Carphone Warehouse and raise up to £40.00 for your chosen charity.