Everyone knows the way to someone’s heart is through their stomach, so if you’re looking for the perfect recipe for love this Valentine’s Day – you’re in the right place.
Our pal’s over at Donald Russell have Valentine’s Day all wrapped up for you with their Ultimate Valentine’s Box. The box includes a fresh 4 course meal for 2 that gives you a complete gourmet dining experience in your own home! Its even tastes and looks as if it’s been cooked from scratch, we won’t tell if you won’t…
So what’s on the menu?
Two pretty scallop shells filled with gourmet, creamy Fish Pies
Remove all packaging, place the product on a baking tray in a preheated oven at 200ºC/400ºF/Gas 6 for 30-35 minutes.
Ensure the product is piping hot throughout before serving.
Gorgeous, succulent Chateaubriand cut from tender UK beef fillet
Delicious Potato Rosti, crispy outside and soft inside
For best results cook from frozen
Remove product from packaging before cooking
- Pan Fry: Preheat a little oil in a pan over a medium heat, place Rösti in carefully and cook for 4-5 minutes until crisp. Turn once or twice during cooking
- Oven: Place on a tray lined with baking paper and cook in a preheated oven at 200ºC/Fan 190ºC/Gas 5 for 13-15 minutes
- Deep Fry: In preheated oil at 180ºC for 4-5 minutes
- Please note: This product must be cooked thoroughly prior to consumption
Rich, gooey Chocolate Brownies for the perfect ending!
- For best results Cook from Frozen
- Preheat oven to 170ºC/Fan 160ºC/Gas 3. Remove outer film only. Carefully place each brownie, still in its ring, onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 14-18 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Carefully transfer the brownie, still in its ring, onto a plate using a spatula. Allow to rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Using a knife, loosen the brownie from its ring. It is now ready to serve warm – if you wish, finish with your favourite accompaniment.