While Christmas is a time of family and friends, it can also be a time of stress and pressure. Finding the right gift for the right person can be a struggle, so this year our team are here to help. We’ve searched the internet, we’ve read the lists and we’ve spoken to our audiences; we know the hottest gifts for men, women and children this year. And rather than having to face the crush of the shops to pick them up, with Give as you Live you can buy the hottest gifts from the comfort of your home and raise money for charity.
Today, we’re going to focus on the best gifts for men. Come back tomorrow to read the must have gifts for women and later in the week to cover children.
If you have any ideas that are better, please list them in the comment section below. Just don’t forget to get the App before you start shopping.
- You know he always wanted to be a helicopter pilot, help him fulfil his dream in a mini version this Christmas. View gift
- He plays a mean air guitar, and now you can help him perfect his air drums. These rhythm sticks turn thin air into a drum set. View gift
- Flat screen, wide screen, HD, 3D; turn his TV fantasy into a reality this Christmas with the biggest TV John Lewis has to offer. View gift
- Every woman loves a man in a suit. Keep the men in your life looking sharp with a new suit or scarf from Austin Reed. Visit store
- Every time he puts these special cufflinks on you know he’ll think of you and smile. View gift
- “I’ll take my coffee to go” has a new meaning with this gadget. For the one in your life who can’t be without their caffeine. View gift
- If you know someone who loves to fish they’ll love this store. From rods to reels and everything in between, all you need to add is water. And fish. View store
- Most men appreciate a pint at the end of a long day. Imagine if you made it so he could pull a pint from the comfort of his own home. View gift
- You can keep him both organised and stylish this Christmas with a beautiful new wallet. View gift
- Send him off to a day’s work ready for anything with this handy pen. James Bond would be proud. View gift