Each year the trends in children’s gifts shift. It’s nearly impossible to keep up with which toy is hot and which is really not. But never fear, we’re here to help. Our team have figured out the toys you should fight for and those best left on the cyber shelves.
If you have any ideas that are better, please list them in the comment section below. Just don’t forget to get the App before you start shopping.
- Even classics can do with an update. Join in the kids in your life for a Christmas Day game of Monopoly Revolution.
- Surprise a special little one in your life with the must have toy this Christmas – a Bakugan Battle Pack.
- Watch the little girl in your life smile on Christmas morning when she opens the must have Sylvanian Families Caravan
- Some things never go out of style. And Lego is one of them. Treat the kids in your life to a Lego Christmas Grotto.
- They sold out last year, and you couldn’t find a fake hamster for miles. Now, you can get one in a convertible. Hurry before he rides away. View gift
- What do you get for the kids that have everything? A flying monkey.
- There isn’t a little boy alive that can resist a remote controlled car, and this one is a winner.
- It barks. It walks. It’s FurReal GoGo My Walkin’ Pup. This Christmas, your children can enjoy a puppy without any of the cleanup for you.
- To infinity and beyond! View gift
- If you have a little one who loves to go faster, you can excite the race car driver in their heart. View gift