Congratulations to Celtic FC Foundation our charity of the month this September!
So far we’ve helped Celtic FC Foundation raise over £160,000.00 just by shopping, ordering, booking and fundraising online via Give as you Live.
About Celtic FC:
Simply they uphold and promote the charitable principles and heritage of Celtic Football Club. In doing this they deliver changes and purposes to the Celtic Family and beyond. Their priority is to provide assistance to those who face daily challenges and their aims are;
1. Improve Health
2. Promote Equality
3. Encourage Learning
4. Tackle Poverty
What do they do?
They’re an organisation here for all! Regardless of gender, age, religion, race, or ability, their priority is to provide assistance to those who face daily challenges within the key priority areas. At Celtic FC Foundation the Learning is a key part of what they do as education is a crucial factor to enable the society to move forward. They then open Celtic Learning Centre back in February, 2006 and this was developed in association with Glasgow City Council. They help assisted learning, scholarships, providing musical instruments, digital learning, adult learning and life management. They create a Learning environment which is fun, active and motivational, meeting the needs of all and encouraging achievement.
The main missions of the charity are:
- To assist with the alleviation of poverty on their own doorstep and beyond
- To provide access to education for children and adults, helping combat social issues
- To promote health and wellbeing to all, through the use of sport and education
- To help create opportunity and a sense of purpose
- To uphold and promote the charitable principles and heritage of Celtic Football Club
- To deliver changes and purposes to the Celtic Family and beyond