Did you know you could raise free funds for your chosen charity as a business?
Nowadays it seems that everything comes with a catch, a hidden clause or some red tape. Here at Give as you Live there is nothing to hide, we really do raise money for free, just by shopping online. But if you are wondering what this could have to do with your business then all you have to do is answer a simple question:
Do you ever make business purchases online?
If the answer to that question is yes, then you could also be raising free funds for one of over 200,000 UK charities using our website. We are already actively working with over 8,000 charities here in the UK and have raised over £8m to date.
Hit your CSR targets
You’ll reach your CSR goals quickly as all purchases made via Give as you Live count towards your organisational CSR targets, You’ll also receive complimentary CSR reports tracking your fundraising progress.
By creating a team you can join your work colleagues and collectively raise for the organisations chosen charity together. This is great for PR opportunities too and can increase business exposure, by building links with local and national charities and generating a positive impact.
We find that organisations raise the largest amount of funds when they are booking travel related purchase such as hotels, trains and flights. Here’s some examples of how much singular transactions have raised recently…
- £83 donation was made to Prison Reform Trust when a supporter shopped online at Booking.com via us.
- £19 was raised for Family of Hope when a supporter booked a hotel with Hotels.com via us.
- A £25 donation was made for Vulcan to the Sky Trust when a supporter shopped at Amazon via us.
Did you know?
- 21% of companies spend more than £1000 on airline tickets per year
- 35% seek the best located accommodation
- 61% book their business trip less than 1 week in advance
Highs of Business Travel
- 41% say seeing new cities
- 35% say staying in hotel
- 35% say meeting new people
Lows of Business Travel
- 68% say they haven’t got enough free time
- 26% say they miss family and friends
- 17% say travel delays
But more importantly 38% of businesses book directly via the train or airline site, but we need YOU to hit your CSR targets just by booking ALL your business travels via us & raise free funds for charity at no extra cost!