Dance the night away with a brand new frock from MATCHESFASHION.COM and ensure that you do something amazing for your chosen charity when you shop online via Give as you Live!
1. SONIA RYKIEL – Collarless striped tweed dress –> WAS – £1,040 = NOW – £312
Sonia Rykiel puts a youthful spin on perennial tweed with this cotton-blend LBD. The shift-like shape is elevated by eye-catching high-shine stripes, raw edges, and a black lacquer-trimmed zip fastening. Give it a festive feel with velvet accessories.
2. HAIDER ACKERMANN– Momu cut-out silk-crepe gown –> WAS – £2,845 = NOW – £853
Eveningwear comes pared-back yet super elegant at Haider Ackermann this season. This Momu ivory mid-weight silk-crepe gown is cut out at the shoulders with a racer back and halterneck. It fits close to the body, and falls into a subtle fishtail at the hem.
3. SAINT LAURENT – V-neck lamé mini dress –> WAS – £1,800 = NOW £720
This slinky black lamé slip dress is your shortcut to Saint Laurent’s coveted rock ‘n’ roll aesthetic. With a thigh-grazing hem and liquid-like lustre, it could have been plucked straight from the back of a 1990s grunge icon.
1. VALENTINO – Fever snakeskin platform sandals –> WAS £840 = NOW £420
Valentino’s Fever platforms are a bold way to elevate the new season’s retro party looks. They’re crafted from a mix of smooth and tactile leather, and secure with a thin, wraparound ankle strap.
2. THIERRY LASRY – Butterscotchy cat-eye frame sunglasses –> WAS £350 = NOW £175
Thierry Lasry ups the impact of these tortoiseshell acetate Butterscotchy cat-eye sunglasses with polished gold-tone accents at the corners. They have classic brown gradient lenses and are chic enough to wear with tailored looks.
3. TOMASINI – ET11 suede shoulder bag –> WAS £978 = NOW £391
Tomasini creates each of its beautiful bags in Abruzzi, Italy where a local artisan hand-sews and finishes every piece in the collection. Introduce it to your arsenal with this black suede ET11 shoulder bag.
Still not sure? Take a look at more of the SALE items here!