What better way to satisfy your inner hygge this Christmas than to pick out some of Etsy’s unique, vintage & handmade offerings, while raising free funds for a charity at Give as you Live.
Here’s our guide to Etsy’s perfect interior gifts (and irresistible treat-yourself-now presents).
- Where else to begin, but with a miniature merino wool Santa Hat, used as a tree topper or even as a festive wine bottle cosy, sat on your Christmas dinner table!
- You might have noticed, it’s all about the minimalist Scandinavian approach when decorating your hygee home; that’s why this Beautiful Eucalyptus Hoop Wreath is at the top of our Christmas list and will be admired all year round.
- Post dinner, it’s over to the sofa… and who doesn’t love a cosy scandi cushion. Individually dyed and block printed by hand, it’s minimalist design will suit everyone’s taste.
- Will you be hosting over the festive period? Set the mood with a statement handmade Copper pipe lamp, finished with an industrial Edison Bulb, ticking all the interior trend must-haves.
- Compliment your lighting with these beautiful copper pots for plants and jewelry, by Little Deer. And offset it with this large mouth blown bottle shaped glass vase in a beautiful grey smoke colour with gold detailing – ideal for a sprig or two of festive foliage…
- Know someone with a crafty-streak? (You?) This is perfect. The Giant Weaving Loom Kit forom the Wool Couture Compant is ideal for beginners who can’t fail to noticed Macrame is going to continue to be huge in 2018!
- Finally, as we all ring in 2018, this inspirational Dream Big Wall Banner may be the motivation you’ve been looking for!
Merry Christmas folks, and a very Happy New Year.