Ever shopped at Amazon via Give as you Live and sometimes wonder why you haven’t raised a donation? There is probably a simple explanation for this – unfortunately our donation reminder is not supported by Amazon.
How to ensure you raise a donation for your chosen charity every time you shop at Amazon:
1. Log in to your Give as you Live account or sign up for free
2. Search for the Amazon store on Give as you Live
3. Click the Amazon logo and we’ll direct you to the Amazon website
4. Shop as you normally would on Amazon. We’ll track your purchase and then make a donation to your chosen charity from the commission we receive from Amazon.
Amazon also have some extra terms and conditions which can affect whether a transaction is eligible for commission:
- Donations are not available on wish list items, items already in your basket prior to visiting via Give as you Live, non-Amazon gift cards and Kindle subscriptions.
- If you place an order then wish to make a second order, you will need to first return to Give as you Live and click through to Amazon again in order to raise a donation.
- Purchases paid for with an Amazon gift card are not eligible for a donation. Purchases made via the Amazon app are also not eligible for a donation, the purchase must be made via your internet browser.
- Give as you Live donations are capped at £3.50 except for the following categories: Books, Music, Amazon MP3 Products, DVD and Javari Products.
- Donations may only apply to the sale price and not include VAT, delivery and other such costs. Please do not use voucher codes from other websites as this may affect your donation.
If you are unsure about a purchase you have made or have further questions on how to raise a donation via Amazon please contact the customer service team on 0800 883 8450