Congratulations to Action For Kids on becoming our featured charity!
So far we’ve helped raise over £9400 for Action For Kids just by shopping, ordering, and fundraising online via Give as you Live.
Who are Action For Kids and what do they do?
Action For Kids has been helping transform the lives of young people with physical and learning disabilities across the country, since 1991. Action For Kids has provided mobility equipment for disabled children around the UK, as well as supporting young adults with learning disabilities to live their lives like others their age.
They provide work experience, training and job coaching. Action For kids work closely with schools and invite students for sessions with specialist tutors designed to help them with the transition from school and prepare them for adulthood, such as work experience, employability and work-related skills.
How can I raise funds for Action For Kids?
– Give as you Live – Shop online & every purchase will raise free funds!
– You can make a donation to Action For Kids
– Purchase a reloadable shopping card and raise each time you top up!
– Participate and get involved in setting up your own fundraising page to raise funds for Action For Kids.
Where do the funds go?
– £35 could buy a tyre for a powered wheelchair
– £50 could help carry out vital repairs on a wheelchair
– £100 could help enable a young person to sit upright in their wheelchair
“Our vision is of a world where all people living with a disability get to lead the life they choose.”