Last week, our shoppers had the ‘holiday buzz’ and were booking breaks away left, right and centre, raising funds for their chosen charities at the same time. This week, we’ve had a look at where you love to shop the most, and top of the list is John Lewis.
Three of our top purchases this week were made at John Lewis, with over £85.33 raised for a selection of three different charities. Other than that, people raised the most money through shopping for hotel bookings, breakdown cover, Sky TV, and electricals (as well as even more holidays!)
Here are the top five donations, the charities benefiting and what stores were shopped at:
1. £54.38 raised for World Society for the protection of Animals at John Lewis
2. £65.88 raised for Cancer Research UK at Explore
3. £59.91 raised for Stable Family Home Trust at Virgin Atlantic
4. £40.00 raised for RSPB at Sky Digital
5. £35 raised for HCPT – The Pilgrimage Trust at the AA breakdown cover
If you would like to see your charity in this list, why not take a moment and think about what’s on your shopping list this month? Switch an offline purchase to online.
Here’s a selection of offers from our top stores, to get you in the mood for some retail therapy!
|Blue cross sale now on at House of Fraser, who donate up to 2.5%|
|70% off on bundle deals at Bedworld|
|Summer clearance sale at Zavvi – save up to 80%|
|50% off London hotels with Laterooms|
|Back to school offers from Asda Direct.|
All rates are correct at time of publishing