Congratulations to Plan International UK our charity of the month this January!
So far we have helped raised over £2,700 just by shopping online via Give as you Live.
Plan International UK is a children’s charity and they strive to advance children’s rights and equality for girls all over the world. They try to recognise the power and potential of every single child, this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
- 93,000 children in 50 countries are sponsored through Plan International UK
- 58 million girls have reached there globals because of the I am a Girl campaign set up by Plan International UK
- 500,000 people reached by Plan International UK disasters and emergency work in 15 countries.
They work to:
- Educate girls to break the cycle of poverty and inequality
- Improve access to health care, clean water, sanitation and menstrual hygiene
- Help communities when disaster strikes and preparing for future disasters
- Help families in poverty get the skills they need to provide for their children
- Help to end child marriage
Shop online and transform lives!
Just £4 could allow a girl like Lipi to attend a training session, giving her the skills and confidence to speak out against child marriage in her community. Sign up to Give as you Live this New Year and support Plan International UK as every purchase you make will raise free funds for the charity!