In celebration of turning 20 years old next week, Amazon are introducing Prime Day on Wednesday 15th July – a new global shopping event, offering more than double the deals offered in the UKs last Black Friday, exclusively for Prime Members.
Not an Amazon Prime Member?
If you’re not a Prime member, then until midnight today you can get Prime membership for £59, saving £20 off normal prices. Plus, remember to go to Amazon via the Give as you Live website and we’ll donate 1.5% to your charity.
Already got Prime Membership?
Whilst you wait for Wednesday 15th July to come around, why not favourite our Amazon retailer page, so when you are ready to shop, you can just click via your favourite and we’ll be able to track your purchase and donate 1.5% to your charity.
*Offer valid until midnight on Wednesday 8th July 2015
Terms and Conditions:
- Amazon is not available on the Give as you Live shopping bar. They do not currently accept claims made for missing donations.
- Donations are not available on wishlist items or items already in your basket prior to visiting via Give as you Live.
- If you place an order then wish to make a second order, you will need to first return to Give as you Live and clickthrough to Amazon again in order to raise a donation.
- Purchases paid for with an Amazon gift card are not eligible for a donation. Purchases made via the Amazon app are not eligible for a donation, the purchase must be made via your internet browser.
- Give as you Live donations are capped at £3.50 except for the following categories: Books, Music, Amazon MP3 Products, DVD and Javari Products.
- Donations may only apply to the sale price and not include VAT, delivery and other such costs. Please do not use voucher codes from other websites as this may affect your donation.