Charities – have you downloaded your Summer Travel campaign yet?
Donations are heating up with charities seeing single donations of over £100 when their supporters book a holiday via Give as you Live! If one supporter can raise over £100 by booking a holiday – imagine if all of your supporters booked their summer holiday this year via Give as you Live – the sky’s the limit!
Either way your supporters could be bagging bargains, raising free funds & hitting the sun and sea quicker than they can say Easy as 123!
Plus here’s some of our recent top travel funds raised:
• £236 donation was made to Charnwood Citizens Advice Bureau when a supporter booked a holiday with Riviera Travel via us
• A Booking.com shopper raised £49 for Camp XL when they booked via us
• Looking for a cruise this year? One supporter raised £90 for Derwenthaugh Boat Station of the Sea Cadet Corps with P&O Cruises booking via us
• £159 donation was made for the Saga Charitable Trust when booking a holiday with Saga Holidays via us
• One supporter booked online with Mercury Holidays and raised £115 for the Dogs Trust going via us