We can’t get enough of A/W fashion: this week we’re onto footwear. My mum always says a good pair of boots is an investment so there’s no harm in spending a bit more on them.
And I completely agree with her… (for once)! Two Christmases ago I received a spectacular pair of boots, my classic tall Ugg boots in tan. Since then they have kept my feet very happy – they are probably even more comfortable than my slippers.
Almost two years on, they are still in great condition, still my favourite pair of boots and ranked number one of my ‘top ten’ below. If none of those take your fancy, head over to Pinterest where there are even more to choose from. All of which will raise money for your favourite charity.
My Top 10:
(From Left to right)
1. UGG classic tall boots, £224. Farfetch will donate £7.84 to your charity.
2. Samba Kurt Geiger ankle boots, £150. Kurt Geiger will donate £1.50 to your charity.
3. Hunter original brit wellies, £125. Topshop will donate £2.50 to your charity.
4. Riding boots, £150. Topshop will donate £3 to your charity.
5. LK Bennett ankle boots, £275. House of Fraser will donate £6.87 to your charity.
6. Adirondack snow boots, £220. Kurt Geiger will donate £2.20 to your charity.
7. UGG Bailey Button flat boots, £175. House of Fraser will donate £4.37 to your charity.
8. Ballure heel boots, £100. Topshop will donate £2 to your charity.
9. Tassell suede ankle boots, £110. Dune will donate £2.75 to your charity.
10. Black spot wellington boots, £22. BHS will donate £0.55p to your charity.
Make sure your new boots for the winter raise money for your favourite charity by shopping through Give as you Live. Just ‘Discover Give as you Live’ here and start raising funds, at no extra cost to you.