Everyone’s feeling rather patriotic right now, what with the Olympic torch celebrations and the upcoming Jubilee, Britain is ready to party. The sun has finally made an appearance and it’s showing no signs of disappearing, therefore our double-whammy bank holiday weekend is set to be a good one.
If you’re planning a BBQ or a Jubilee party, why not get your goods online? There are so many offers about and if you shop with Give as you Live, you’ll raise money for your charity, at no extra cost.
I’ve had a look about and found the best Jubilee deals online that will have you saying ‘By George’ in no time, so tally ho’ old chap and take a look at the top ten Jubilee deals online now…
- At Whittard’s of Chelsea they’re offering a free teapot with orders over £20, just enter code TEAPOT at the checkout. Take a look are their Best of British range- I love the Miniature Post Box Tea pot.
- Just in case it does rain, HMV have compiled a list of the top 60 British albums and films from the past 60 years. Pick yourself up a classic from just £5! Trainspotting has to be one of my favourites, but you can find all sorts like Harry Potter and Bridget Jones Diary in the list.
- Make the most of the long weekend and get away with Laterooms with breaks from just £35 to Devon, Paris, Scotland and Berlin!
- If you’re having a tipple this weekend and celebrating the Jubilee with a party, Majestic Wine have some great offers specifically for the Jubilee!
- Having a street party? Party Delights have a great range of British bunting and plastic plates, grab the Union Jack Ultimate Party Kit for just £18.88 and raise £0.63 for your charity, at no extra cost.
- Add a bit of British to your home with Matalan, who have designed a Heritage range specifically for the jubilee.
- You can’t really get more British than Cath Kidston. Take a look at her Jubilee range of quirky memorabilia. These hankies are adorable for fathers day!
- If you fancy marking the jubilee with a more lasting piece of memorabilla, Goldsmiths have a range of Jubilee silver and glassware, starting from £10.
- Getting dressed up? Jokers Masquerade have a fantastic range of British fancy dress, from red, white and blue wigs, the iconic Geri Helliwell Dress and some good old head boppers.
- Hotel Chocolat have created some beautiful chocolate and jaw dropping hampers for street parties.
If these aren’t enough for you, head over to our Pinterest board for even more jubilee products! Remember to shopping with Give as you Live this Jubilee means you’ll be raising money for a charity close to your heart, at no extra cost.