Vertbaudet is a favourite store for parents, selling clothes for babies and children up to the age of 14, as well as maternity wear, accessories and furniture of babies & children’s bedrooms. Their designs are beautiful, so we expect competition to win the vouchers to be fierce.
It’s simple to enter – all you have to do is:
- Follow us on Twitter @giveasyoulive
- Send us a tweet letting us know what you’ve bought online recently (even better if it’s through Give as you live!)
Make sure you add ‘@giveasyoulive’ into your tweet, to ensure that we see it and enter you into the prize draw.
The competition ends at midnight on Wednesday 4th April.
And Good Luck!
Give as you Live Twitter Competition
1. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to any person resident in the United Kingdom who is eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and who is a registered member of the Websit ehttp://www.twitter.com. IF YOU ARE NOT A REGISTERED MEMBER OF THE WEBSITE YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALID AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WIN A PRIZE.
2. TO ENTER: You will need to be a registered member of the Website. In order to register with the Website go to: http://www.twitter.com and follow the instructions.
Follow @GiveasyouLive via http://www.twitter.com/GiveasyouLive. To be eligible to win a prize you must tweet a message detailing a recent online purchase on the Website within the time periods set out in Section 3 below.
We will measure whether you have tweeted aTwitter message, including any hashtags, using the technology provided by the Websites. Each tweet will be deemed as one (1) entry per person into the competition, which will also count as your entry into the final prize draw for all eligible entrants at the end of the Promotion Period set out in section 3. You may only submit one (1) entry for each prize draw, so only one (1) tweet is required. Please do not spam your friends. Any entries received outside of the Promotion Period set out in section 3 below will not be entered into the prize draw. Any entries received which are reported to violate any http://twitter.com/tos will not be entered into the prize draw.
Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted which will count as your entry into the final prize draw at the end of the Promotion Period. If you enter the promotion using multiple accounts on the Websites then you will only be entitled to the first prize awarded to you. The remaining prizes claimed will be re-entered to the draw and allocated to alternative entrants at random. No purchase necessary to enter the promotion. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Everyclick Ltd is not responsible for lost, corrupted or delayed entries. Everyclick Ltd reserves the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions
3. TIMING: This promotion runs from 17.01:00 p.m. GMT on 2/4/2012 until 11.59:59 p.m. GMT on 4/4/2011 (inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”).
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: All valid entrants will be submitted for the prize draw. Winners will be determined by a random prize draw at 5.01pm on the Thursday that the competition ends, and will be supervised by an independent adjudicator. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. There will be one (1) winner during the Promotion Period. Winners will be contacted by Everyclik Ltd via the Website at 6.00pm when the prize draws take place. If there is a dispute as to who is the potential winner, Everyclick Ltd will consider the potential winner to be the authorised account holder registered with the Websites. All potential winners may be asked to provide identification proving their eligibility before they are entitled to receive the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, through no fault of Everyclick Ltd within three (3) days after the first attempt to contact the potential winner, an alternative winner will be selected at random. The winners may be required to participate in further publicity or advertising.
5. GROUNDS FOR AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION: Everyclick Ltd will automatically disqualify any entrant who: (i) makes an entry which is incomplete or illegible or (ii) in excess of the entry limit described above.
6. PRIZE: There will one (1) final prize draw winner, selected at the end of the Promotion Period from all of those who entered). The final prize at the end of the competition will be £100 in vouchers from Vertbaudet.co.uk, and will be drawn at the end of the Promotion Period. Prizes are as stated and are not transferable. No cash alternatives available. Everyclick Ltd reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. All prizes will be sent by Everyclick Ltd no later than 28 days after the prize draw has been made by Everyclick Ltd . If you accept a prize you will be liable for all applicable taxes relating to the prize. Unless otherwise stated, all prizes are subject to their manufacturer’s warranty and/or terms and conditions.
7. WINNERS LIST: Each winner will be required to supply his/her name and postal address to Everyclick Ltd for the purpose of prize fulfillment. Each winner consents to his/her surname being made publicly available upon request. Winners’ names will be available upon request for a period of 28 days after the final draw date by written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. OTHER: No correspondence will be entered into regarding either this promotion or these Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Everyclick Ltd’s decision shall be final. Everyclick Ltd reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice
9. GENERAL: If any provision or part of these terms is deemed void or otherwise unenforceable in law then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of these Terms shall remain in force.
10. GOVERNING LAW: These terms, the conduct of this promotion and the interpretation and enforcement of these terms and conditions shall be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, unless you are a Scottish resident, in which case you may choose the law of your own country of residence. Entrants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales, unless they are a Scottish resident or a resident of Northern Ireland, in which case they may choose the courts of their place of residence.
11. SPIRIT OF THE COMPETITION: If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this promotion by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future promotions, so please play fairly.
Basepoint Business Centre,
Crab Apple Way, Vale Business Park,
Please direct any queries or complaints about this promotion to: email@example.com.