Amazon Prime day is here! To celebrate Amazon’s 20th birthday tomorrow – Amazon are today releasing 1,000’s of special deals – with new deals being released as fast as every 10 minutes – and from every product category – clothing to electronics.
Plus you’ll get 1.5% of your spend donated to your charity when you shop with Amazon via the Give as you Live website or emails. Why not make it easier for yourself and favourite the Give as you Live Amazon retailer webpage, so you’ve only got 1 extra click to do before you can shop and raise 1.5% for your charity.
Not an Amazon Prime Member?
The offers are exclusive to Prime Members, if you’ve not got Prime Membership; you can sign up for a free 30-day trial.
Terms and Conditions:
- Amazon is not available on the Give as you Live shopping bar. They do not currently accept claims made for missing donations.
- Donations are not available on wishlist items or items already in your basket prior to visiting via Give as you Live.
- If you place an order then wish to make a second order, you will need to first return to Give as you Live and click through to Amazon again in order to raise a donation.
- Purchases paid for with an Amazon gift card are not eligible for a donation. Purchases made via the Amazon app are not eligible for a donation, the purchase must be made via your internet browser.
- Give as you Live donations are capped at £3.50 except for the following categories: Books, Music, Amazon MP3 Products, DVD and Javari Products.
- Donations may only apply to the sale price and not include VAT, delivery and other such costs. Please do not use voucher codes from other websites as this may affect your donation.
- After free 30-day trial, Amazon Prime is £79/year. The trial can be cancelled at any time.