Back to School Competition
We've teamed up with Clarks to make the back-to-school rush easier on your bank balance. There are 3 prizes of a £100 voucher AND a £25 donation to your charity up for grabs - click below to enter. This year's school shoes are on us!
Full Terms & Conditions
- Competition begins on 1st August 2019 at 00:00:01. Enter before 23:59:59 on 25th August 2019. After this time no further entries will be permitted.
- Competition is hosted by Give as you Live Ltd, Basepoint Business Centre, Crab Apple Way, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 1GP.
- Competition is hosted in association with Clarks.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Give as you Live and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the competition.
- To win you must enter via the dedicated entry page, or via post to Sarah Gooding, Give as you Live, Basepoint Business Centre, Crab Apple Way, Evesham, Worcs, WR11 1GP.
- The prize is 1 x £100 Clarks Gift Card and 1 x £25 donation to charity. There are 3 prizes available.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Route to entry for the competition is via the Give as you Live website.
- Competition is promoted via Give as you Live social media channels and direct communications.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter, the entrant must already be - or sign up to be - a Give as you Live user, answer the set question on the entry page, and complete a purchase at any Give as you Live retailer via the Give as you Live website, iOS app or donation reminder by the closing date.
- Prize will be sent via recorded delivery to the address given by the winner only.
- Three winners will be chosen at random via our competition winner software and will be notified via email within 3 days of competition closing date. The winner will be required to respond to the comment by way of email within 7 days.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Give as you Live reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Give as you Live is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
- Give as you Live's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her first name and last initial and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- The winner's name will be available for up to 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in...
Ready to get started?
Start shopping today - just choose a charity, enter a few details and you can be raising in minutes.