Battersea International Dog Day Competition
To celebrate International Dog Day on Monday 26th August we're giving Give as you Live users the chance to win a £50 donation for Battersea.
Full Terms & Conditions
- Competition begins on 22nd August 2019 at 00:00:01. Enter before 23:59:59 on 26th August 2019. After this time no further entries will be permitted.
- Competition is hosted solely by Give as you Live Ltd, Basepoint Business Centre, Crab Apple Way, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 1GP.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Give as you Live and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the competition.
- To win you must enter via the dedicated entry page, or via post to Sarah Gooding, Give as you Live, Basepoint Business Centre, Crab Apple Way, Evesham, Worcs, WR11 1GP.
- The prize is 1 x £50 donation made to Battersea via the winner’s Give as you Live account, paid by Give as you Live Ltd.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Route to entry for the competition is via the Give as you Live website.
- Competition is promoted via Give as you Live social media channels only.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter, the entrant must already be - or sign up to be - a Give as you Live user, enter via the entry page by the closing date.
- One winners will be chosen at random via our competition winner software and will be notified via email within 7 days of competition closing date. The winner will be required to respond to the comment by way of email within 7 days.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or does not confirm receipt of the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Give as you Live reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Give as you Live is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
- Give as you Live's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her first name and last initial and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- The winner's name will be available for up to 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
You may also be interested in...
The weather is turning colder and our thoughts are turning from salads to scrummy foods. 😍 We're giving you the chance to...Read more
enter now > Browse Hersey & Son’s mix and match pendant range and create a unique gift for someone special here >Read more
Ready to get started?
Start shopping today - just choose a charity, enter a few details and you can be raising in minutes.