So far we’ve helped Border Collie Trust GB raise over £11,600 just by shopping, ordering, and fundraising online via Give as you Live.
About Border Collie Trust Great Britain
Border Collie Trust Great Britain care, rescue and re-home border collies & collie-crosses around the UK. The Trust currently rehome between 400 to 500 collies each year and currently care for between 30 to 40 dogs at their centre located in Staffordshire.
Unfortunately, the trust always has a waiting list for dogs needing help. The calls can come from other rescue centres who may be finding it difficult to home a collie in their area to individual owners who contact the trust who for many reasons can no longer care for their collie.
The trust team work very hard in training, caring and providing love and comfort for each collie in their care. The trust relies on donations to help provide beds, collars, food and toys for each of these collies. Funds raised also go towards vet bills and medication costs.
How can I raise funds for Border Collie Trust?
- Support Border Collie Trust through Give as you Live, each time you shop online you’ll raise free funds!
- You can make a one-off donation to Border Collie Trust
- Purchase a reloadable instore shopping card and raise each time you top up!
- Participate and get involved by setting up your own fundraising page to support the charity
Where do the funds I raise for Border Collie Trust GB go?
- £10 buys a dog bed and bowl
- £50 will pay for one male dog to be neutered
- £100 will pay for a life-changing operation for dogs we help with hip dysplasia
‘’ Our work can be summed up in a few words – Rescuing and rehoming Border Collies and collie crosses throughout the UK, but of course, there’s much more to that simple phrase.”