So far Give as you Live users have raised over £5,000 for Children with Cancer UK just by shopping, ordering, and fundraising online.
About Children with Cancer UK
Children with Cancer UK are the leading national children’s charity dedicated to the fight against all childhood cancers. Their aims are to determine the cause, find cures and provide care for children with cancer.
Children with Cancer UK fund life-saving research into the causes, prevention and treatment of childhood cancer. They currently fund more than 60 research projects at centres of excellence around the UK. These projects are investigating a broad range of childhood cancers – helping medical professionals to better understand these diseases and to find more effective, less toxic ways of treating them.
Through investment in research, Children with Cancer UK are taking forward understanding of childhood cancer, to give new insights into ways of treating young patients with even the most difficult forms of cancer.
End of treatment bells are put into hospitals by the wonderful people at ‘End of Treatment Bells.’
How can I raise funds for Children with Cancer UK?
- Support Children with Cancer UK through Give as you Live, each time you shop online you’ll raise free funds!
- You can make a one-off donation to Children with Cancer UK
- You can set up a monthly repeat donation to Children with Cancer UK
- Purchase a reloadable shopping card and raise each time you top up
Where do the funds I raise for Children with Cancer UK go?
- £5 could help provide vital financial assistance to help families cope with childhood cancer.
- £10 could help fund research fellowships, so scientists can focus their work on saving young lives.