Congratulations to Coppafeel! our charity of the month this August!
So far their supporters have helped raise £1,424.85 just by shopping online via Give as you Live.
A bit about Coppafeel!:
This charity is here to help everyone stand the best possible chance of surviving breast cancer by educating people on the importance of getting to know your boobs. Coppafeel! is about more than discovering a cancer diagnosis. It’s about empowering ourselves to be proactive about our own health and body, as well as our outlook on life.
Too many women, and men, die of breast cancer due to late detection. Currently over 2,000 cases are diagnosed at stage 4 each year – there is no stage 5. This wouldn’t happen if everyone took just a few minutes to check their boobs each week.
What they try to do:
• Launch captivating national awareness campaigns that produce memorable PR
• Organise events that don’t just raise funds, but awareness too
• Enlist young breast cancer survivors to be our voice and create peer-to-peer awareness
• Ask famous faces to help us reach an even wider audience
• Work with other cancer related organisations to ensure time and funding is as effective as possible
Have you done your boob check?
Here’s Rochelle Humes and Greg James telling us step by step how to check!
Keep shopping online via Give as you Live so Coppafeel! can gain more support and raise even more awareness. #Getitoffyourchest