Do Good on Giving Tuesday
Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving, but you don't have to jump out of a plane or run a marathon to get involved and make a difference.
If you haven’t already got your Giving Tuesday ‘something’ planned, here are 5 last-minute ideas to help you make a difference! Don’t forget to share your ‘something’ on social media and use the #GivingTuesday hashtag.
- Treat Yourself. Honestly! Buy yourself a little something online, or treat a loved one. As long as you shop via Give as you Live you'll raise a FREE donation to the charity you choose to support. Shop on #GivingTuesday and you'll earn a limited-edition Hero Badge and a free bonus donation for your charity!
2. Charity Christmas Cards. Buy your Christmas cards from a Charity this year and they'll benefit from the profits. You can even avoid a trip to the shops by buying yours online via charities like Guide Dogs, OXFAM and Cancer Research UK.
3. Spread The Word! Tell your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram friends about the day using the hashtag #GivingTuesday. Why not share the link to this blog to encourage your friends to do something good?
4. Become a Giving Hero. Signing up to Give as you Live is totally FREE and you'll raise a free donation for the charity of your choice every time you shop online!
5. Give a Charity Gift. Did you know many charity shops now have online stores? As well as them receiving the profits, you can also raise a donation for the charity of your choice when you shop them via Give as you Live. Browse online Charity stores here >
Ready to get started?
Start shopping today - just choose a charity, enter a few details and you can be raising in minutes.