We get it! Seeing that donation total increase in your Give as you Live dashboard is addictive! So we’ve pulled together some of the quickest ways to earn massive donations on things you’d probably be purchasing anyway!
Renewal time is the perfect time to raise a bumper donation in one easy go! We’ve listed some of the best donations on the market below.
- Aviva – Raise £30 when you take out a new policy
- Age Co – Raise £50 when you take out an over-50s policy
- MoreThan – Raise £22.50 when you take out a new policy
- AA Car Insurance – Raise £20 when you take out a new policy
Even better, if you like to compare deals and shop around you can ALSO raise a £1.50 donation when you complete a car insurance quote and click through to the provider’s website via GoCompare >
Broadband & Digital TV
As well as getting the best deal on the market, switching your TV and/or Broadband packages is a sure fire way to raise a bumper donation in one go.
- Sky – Raise up to £37.50 with new Broadband and TV packages
- John Lewis Broadband – Raise up to £44 with simple Broadband packages on a 12-month contract
- Virgin Media – Raise up to £38 with new Single, Double or Triple packages
- Plusnet – Raise up to £25 from the broadband company that “won’t be beaten on price”
From the slopes to the surf, booking your next holiday via Give as you Live Online is a sure-fire way to raise £££ in one go. Here are some examples of users raising BIG donations so far this year:
- One user raised £52.62 when they booked a holiday cottage with HomeAway
- A user raised £83.96 when they booked a cruise with Fred.Olsen
- One user raised £55.10 when they booked their summer getaway with Booking.com
Whether you’re heading off for a luxurious beach getaway, a short-but-sweet city break or heading to the slopes for some sun, snow and apres-ski, don’t forget to book your Travel Insurance via Give as you Live Online! It’s a must-spend expense, so you may as well raise a bucket load of FREE cash for the charity you care about, right?
Here are some of the best donation rates on offer right now:
- World First – Raise up to 13% (increased donation)
- Admiral Travel Insurance – Raise 12.5%
- Voyager Travel Insurance – Raise 12.5% with an annual travel insurance policy
- Compare all Travel Insurance providers here >
Whilst it’s not particularly what any of us want to spend time doing, it is a necessity. As well as securing your family’s future, you can raise a whopping 20% donation for your charity when you create your will with Quick Will. Shop Now >
Who are Give as you Live Online?
We’re a FREE online fundraising platform who have raised over £10,000,000 for UK charities just through online shopping. We have over 4,300 stores listed and over 200,000 charities. Sign up, click through Give as you Live Online and raise free donations whenever you shop!