You may have heard about the new price comparison technology on the Give as you Live website, but what does it mean for the average shopper?
We’ve listened to feedback from our users, who loved raising money for their charity or cause, but wanted to know they were getting the best deal as well. Well, hopefully you’ll find that Give as you Live price comparison can do just that.
Prices on products can vary by up to hundreds of pounds, so shoppers can now save while raising money for charity for any of the UK’s 200,000+ registered charities. Here are some of Give as you Live’s most popular products. We’ve put in their price ranges (correct at the time of writing) so you can get an idea of how much can be saved using the new website:
- Chanel N°5 for Her 50ml Eau de Parfum Classic Bottle Spray – Price range £67.00 to £80.08, typically raises £2.00 for charity.
- The Hobbit: An unexpected Journey – Price range £10.00 to £25.00, typically raises £0.10 for charity.
- Fujifilm FinePix S4500 Digital Camera – Price range £124.99 to £194.99, typically raises £1.56 for charity.
- Apple iPad 2 16GB – Price range £299.99 to £419.00, typically raises £8.99 for charity
- Smeg FAB10RNE – Price range £619.00 to £919.00, typically raises £9.28 for charity.
Other developments like Google-style search auto-completion mean shoppers can find the products and stores they are looking for that much faster; all in all, we think the new-look Give as you Live is an even better shopping experience. But what do you think? Please keep the comments and feedback coming – simply reply to this post and let us know what you think.