If you’re hosting a Halloween bash this year, spooky food is a must on the menu. Give as you Live retailer Biscuiteers have some fantastic tips on how to decorate cupcakes for your friends and family to sink their fangs into!
There’s also a chance to win a halloween biscuit tin c/o Biscuiteers, along with £550 worth of goodies in our ‘Winter Warmers’ competition!
How to decorate Spooky Eyeball Cupcakes
- Roll the fondant out to a thickness of 5mm (you can use cornflour on your work top to prevent the fondant sticking). Cut out 6 circles that measure 7cm in diameter.
- Roll out the lime green fondant to a thickness of 5mm, then cut out 6 circles that measure 3cm in diameter.
- Put a tablespoon sized heap of the vanilla buttercream on top of the cupcake. Then cover with the white fondant smooth down any lumps. The aim is to form a smooth dome.
- Add the lime green disk in the middle of the cupcake, then using your black line icing, add a black pupil.
- Using the red paste directly from the pot, paint thin veins coming from the central circle, to artistic create the bloodshot eyeball effect.