Looks like the freezing weather conditions have made Give as you Live shoppers start daydreaming about breaks away, sunshine and relaxation. (Which comes as no surprise to us, anyway!) Even better, many of the big donations raised last week were made at travel and holiday retailers. Here’s our top 5:
- £43.50 raised at Great Rail Journeys for Oxfam GB
- £29.83 raised at Lastminute.com for Action on Hearing Loss
- £27.96 raised at P&O Cruises for Western Locomotive Association Limited
- £24.63 raised at Super break for The Safe Anchor Trust Limited
- £16.99 raised at Hotels.com for Cancer Research UK
So if you’re suffering from the January blues and are in need of some vitamin D, join our shoppers in planning your next holiday and giving yourself something to look forward to. You might even start to enjoy the snow, knowing that you can start the countdown to your week in the sun!
Here’s our top 5 holiday destinations to visit in 2013. But if you’re on the hunt for some cheap holiday options, we’ve got just the thing below. The top summer holiday offers from Give as you Live travel retailers. Just discover and download before you shop!