Kidney Research UK Become Featured Charity
So far we’ve helped Kidney Research UK raise over £5,100 just by shopping, ordering, and fundraising online via Give as you Live.
About Kidney Research UK
Kidney Research UK is the leading national charity dedicated to funding research that will lead to better treatment and cures for kidney disease.
As well as funding vital research, Kidney Research UK also helps care for patients and raises awareness of kidney-related issues among the general public. Their patient information service provides advice and literature on how best to deal with each type of renal disease. Right now, the lives of over three million people in the UK are threatened by kidney disease. Kidney Research UK needs your help to fund more research into better prevention, treatments and ultimately a cure.
How can I raise funds for Kidney Research UK?
- Support Kidney Research UK through Give as you Live - each time you shop online you’ll raise free funds!
- You can make a one-off donation to Kidney Research UK
- Purchase a reloadable shopping card and raise each time you top up!
Where do the funds I raise for Kidney Research UK go?
- £5 could help patients like Deborah who waited for 3 years before a kidney became available
- £15 could fund more researchers like Mike Nicholson who has pioneered a new procedure making more kidneys available for transplant
- £30 could help more children like Daniel who depend on our research to enable them to have a transplant in the future
“Kidney disease is a silent killer. There are three million people in the UK with it right now and there is no cure. ”
Ready to get started?
Start shopping today - just choose a charity, enter a few details and you can be raising in minutes.