So far Give as you Live users have raised over £5,500 for Mental Health Foundation just by shopping, ordering, and fundraising online.
About Mental Health Foundation
Mental Health Foundation is a leading British mental health charity whose work focuses on the prevention of mental health problems. The Foundation carries out research, develops and implements programmes and interventions, provides tools and resources for the population, and campaigns for political and societal change.
Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood. If you experience mental health problems, your thinking, mood, and behaviour could be affected. Mental Health Foundation helps to raise awareness of the importance of mental health and what to do if you feel that you or someone around you is struggling.
Mental Health Awareness Week
Each year, starting on the second Monday of May, Mental Health Foundation hosts Mental Health Awareness Week, the UK’s national week to raise awareness of mental health and mental health problems and inspire action to promote the message of good mental health for all. Mental Health Awareness Week was first held in 2001 and has now become one of the biggest mental health awareness events in the world.
How can I raise funds for Mental Health Foundation?
- Support Mental Health Foundation through Give as you Live. Each time you shop you’ll raise free funds!
- You can make a one-off donation to Mental Health Foundation
- You can set up a monthly repeat donation to Mental Health Foundation
- Purchase a reloadable shopping card and raise each time you top-up
- Switch your Gas or Electricity for a better deal for you. When you switch via Give as you Live you’ll raise up to £17 for Mental Health Foundation.
Where do the funds I raise for Mental Health Foundation go?
- £5 helps the charity develop straight-forward information and tools that help people look after their mental health.
- £25 helps the charity influence policymakers and advocates for change so they can transform lives.
- £6 a month helps the charity develop more guides and support people to take control of their mental health.
- £12 a month helps the charity to continue research and strengthen the evidence on how to prevent mental health problem.
“Our vision is for a world with good mental health for all. Our mission is to help people to thrive through understanding, protecting and sustaining their mental health.”