October has arrived and there is most definitely a chill in the air. The change of weather makes for a great excuse to shop for new items for the winter wardrobe.
Being a new season I was pleasantly surprised to see so many offers and sales on this week, and with the stores also being part of Give as you Live it’s even more reason to treat yourself.
Here’s the top five offers that will raise funds for your charity, at no extra cost to you. And if none of these take your fancy, pop over to Pinterest and visit our Autumn / Winter wardrobe board.
1. 25% off designer shoes & bags at Debenhams
2. Up to 50% off at Dorothy Perkins
3. New season jackets from £30 at Boohoo.com
4. 20% off Winter essentials at Littlewoods
5. 75% off in the final clearance sale at la Redoute
And to raise even more money for your favourite cause, why not share Give as you Live with your friends? Just go to www.giveasyoulive.com/invite and each time one of your friends signs up and spends £10 an additional £5 will go to your chosen charity.