Congratulations to Dogs for Good on becoming our featured charity!
Give as you Live have helped raise over £1300 for our featured charity just by shopping, ordering, and fundraising online via Give as you Live.
Who are Dogs for Good and what do they do?
Dogs for Good train assistance dogs to help adults and children lead more independent lives, at home and in the community around them. The assistance dogs support adults and children with a range of disabilities and also help children with autism. Dogs for Good have a dedicated Family Dog team who give advice and support to families with a child with autism. They help the family get the most out of their relationship with their pet dog.
Dogs for Good also train and support community dogs and their specialist handlers to work in activity and therapy in communities and schools. They provide advice and support to people who want a pet dog that can help them overcome specific challenges within their family.
How can I raise funds for Dogs for Good?
– Give as you Live Shop online & every purchase will raise free funds!
– You can make a donate to Dogs for Good
– Purchase a reloadable in-store shopping card and raise each time you top up!
– Participate and get involved by setting up your own fundraising page to raise funds for Dogs for Good
Where do the funds go?
– £10 could buy a special jacket for an assistance dog to wear, so that they are recognised as a working dog when they go to public places such as shops and restaurants.
– £25 could help feed a puppy for a month, providing them with a balanced diet to ensure they are getting all the nutrition they need to grow and develop into healthy young dogs.
“A world in which everyone and every community is able to benefit from the help of a trained dog”