Last week we saw a lovely spell of sunshine, which saw us grab our flip-flops as fast as we could and head out into the sun in true British style.
Even though the sun was out and the London 2012 Olympics had begun, it didn’t stop you from shopping online, with over £50 being raised for The Stable Home Family Trust at Selfridges.
The top five donations from last week were:
- £50.60 raised for The Stable Home Family Trust at Selfridges
- £31.40 raised for The ASPINALL Foundation at Accorhotels
- £26.25 raised for The Woodland Trust at John Lewis
- £25.08 raised for The University of Ulster at Brora
- £22.72 raised for The Papworth Hospital Charity at Very
We have some great offers on www.giveasyoulive.com , so even though the sun has gone in, we think a bargain can brighten up both yours and your charity’s day when you shop online with Give as you Live!