So far we’ve helped raise over £1,000 for our featured charity just by shopping, ordering, and fundraising online via Give as you Live.
Who are School-Home Support and what do they do?
School-Home Support (SHS) is a charity working with children and families to maximise educational opportunities and improve life chances. Partnering with schools, local authorities and communities, SHS looks beyond the classroom to understand and tackle the issues affecting children’s learning, such as poverty, inadequate housing and mental ill health. Since 1984, SHS have used early intervention to break inter-generational cycles of deprivation and low aspiration, replacing them with children in school and ready to learn. SHS provide a free support service to all professionals working with children and young people. The charity work with a range of organisations to help achieve their aims.
How can I raise funds for School-Home Support?
- Support School-Home Support through Give as you Live, each time you shop online you’ll raise free funds!
- You can make a one-off donation to School-Home Support
- Purchase a reloadable shopping card and raise each time you top up!
- Participate and get involved by setting up your own fundraising page to support the charity
Where do the funds raised for School-Home Support go?
- £4 can ensure a child has a healthy breakfast so that they are able to focus on their learning at school and achieve their full potential.
- £5 could buy a child a school shirt
- £100 will allow us to expand our services, reaching more children and families