It’s the perfect time to grab some bargains in the end of season Summer sales!
You can find prices cut on anything from homeware to baby essentials to fashion!
Whether you’re thinking of getting a new TV or you’re looking for some new holiday clothes, remember these few rules for shopping the sales:
5 sale shopping tips
1. Set a budget and stick to it
2. Ask yourself if you would want the item if it wasn’t on sale
3. Compare prices! Use Give as you Live to compare prices on 1000’s of items
4. Shop the sales online – no crowds, better deals and the convenience of being able to compare
5. if you’re not sure, add it to your basket and review your items at the checkout
The hottest summer sales
Find massive savings in the sale now online at Currys. Save up to £250 on large screen TVs, up to £80 on cameras & camcorders, up to half price on food prep, up to £100 on selected laptops & more.
Currys will donate up to 1.00%
Thorntons will donate up to 4.00%
Toys R Us will donate up to 1.50%
Save up to 40% in the summer sale online at The White Company. Now is a perfect time to invest in timeless summer pieces. From dresses to swimwear to tee, pick up a little luxury. Also save up to 30% off selected clothes, toys and bedroom updates for boys, girls and babies – because little ones deserve a bit of luxury too.
The White Company will donate up to 2.50%
Laura Ashley will donate up to 3.00%
Millets will donate up to 3.00%.
L’Occitane will donate up to 2.50%
Argos will donate up to 1.00%
notonthehighstreet.com will donate up to 4.00%
Kiddicare will donate up to 2.50%
Selfridges will donate up to 4.00%
Lakeland will donate up to 2.00%