Everyone needs a bit of me time now and again, some time out from the day job, a break from the kids or even just a little bit of pampering.
You’ll find amazing savings as well as opportunities to splash out and spoil yourself with a luxury treatment or night away!
Whilst you’re having a little me time, you can relax knowing that your time-out has raised money for your charity, at no extra cost when you book with Give as you Live; up to 4% of your spend will be donated to the charity of your choice.
Here’s our pick of the spa’s…
Atlantic Health & Spa at Houghton Hall, Sudbury, Suffolk
Nestled in the heart of the Suffolk countryside in the grounds of Houghton Hall, Atlantic Health and Spa is a unique spa and health club with everything it takes for you to make the most of your free time.
- Massage (60 minutes)
- Facial (30 minutes)
- Full use of the Spa Facilities for up to 4 Hours
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Relaxation Area
- Steam Room
What others say: “Greeting by friendly staff in a relaxing atmosphere set the seal on a wonderful experience. The hot stones massage and pedicure were so relaxing and expertly carried out. The pool was beautifully situated in the barn, very clean and spacious After sampling the jacuzzi and steam room, I felt a million dollars!” Margaret
Landmark Spa & Health Club at The Landmark Hotel, Marylebone, London
At The Landmark Spa & Health Club you’ll be suspended in pure tranquillity, where muscle tension and the mind’s concerns simply melt away allowing you to emerge refreshed, balanced and energised.
- Choice of a Back Massage or Express Facial
- Full use of the Spa Facilities
- Robes, Towels, Slippers and Amenities are provided
- Herbal Teas offered after Treatment
- Choice of Magazine of the Month to take home
- 15 Metre Chlorine Free Swimming Pool
- Whirlpool with Swan Neck Power Jets
- Steam Room
- Colour Therapy Experience Shower
- Changing Rooms with Amenities
- Coded Lockers
- Relaxation Room
- Lounge Area offering complimentary selection of fresh fruits and juices
What others say: “Best Spa ,lovely staff, fabulous facilities and a wonderful stress reliever. Enjoyed all the pools and rooms and those fabulous,warm ceramic beds in the rest area, Aching muscles relaxed in the hydro therapy pool and of course the roof top pool, who could ask for anything more. Lying in a warm pool in the fresh air being massaged by jets of water–bliss and stress just melts away. My daughter and I will certainly be back.” Dan, Trip Advisor
Titanic Spa, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Titanic Spa has been designed within a traditional textile mill creating a brand new concept exclusively offering an unsurpassed spa experience.
- Titanic Heat and Ice Experience, including:Glass of Bubbly and Canapés
- Aromatherapy Room
- Crystal Steam Room
- Herbal Infusion Room
- Ice Room
- Reflexology Foot Baths
- Experience Showers
- Bucket Shower
- Club Titanic and Swimming Pool
- Relaxation Lounge
- 15 Metre Salt Regulated Swimming Pool with Hydrozone
- Robe and Slippers are provided
What others say: “This was our first visit of no doubt many more to come at Titanic Spa. We have visited many spas and this certainly exceeds the others and its right on our doorstep. We had a day break which included a facial each and lunch both excellent.” Gwen, trip Advisor