Autumn has arrived and winter is most definitely on its way. During the first week of September the weather was fairly warm, but for the last week or so I’ve certainly been filling the chill in the air and being a sun worshipper, I don’t take kindly to cold weather.
Cosy nights in and shopping for my winter wardrobe are about the only things I will enjoy this season. This week I’ve been enjoying the big search for my new winter coat. I haven’t found the perfect coat yet – but my favourite so far, and number one of my top ten, is the black quilted coat from Warehouse.
At £85 it’s a bit pricey – but you need to invest a bit into a good coat or jacket for it to be able to do its job and keep the cold out! If you’re on the hunt for a winter coat check out my top ten below, and over on Pinterest there are even more beauties to choose from. All of which will raise funds for your favourite charity through Give as you Live.
(From left to right)
1. Quilted black coat from Warehouse, £85. Raises £2.12 for charity
2. Leopard faux fur lined parka from Oasis, £88. Raises £2.20 for charity
3. Navy Red Herring gilet from Debenhams, £28.00. Raises £0.70p for charity
4. Cowl collar belted coat from Oasis, £98. Raises £2.45 for your charity
5. Lipsy studded coat from Republic, £85. Raises £2.97 for your charity
6. Short red coat from Ted Baker, £229. Raises £8 for your charity
7. Burgundy quilted jacket from Dorothy Perkins, £39.50. Raises £1.39 for your charity
8. Piped detail mac from House of Fraser, £85. Raises £2.12 for your charity
9. Cream faux fur coat from New Look, £39.99. Raises £1.39 for your charity
10. Duffle coat from Topshop, £89. Raises £1.78 for your charity