The birth of Prince George Alexander Louis has caused a wave of Royal Baby fever across the world.
Many of our stores have celebrated the new arrival with fantastic offers, and a wide range of memorabilia to celebrate the birth; clothing, china, toys and more.
Here are our top picks of memorabilia fit for a Prince:
Royal Baby 1/2 Pint Mug, Emma Bridgewater, £19.95
This brand new ½ pint mug is the perfect addition to any collection of royal commemorative mugs.
HappyLand Royal Baby Set, Early Learning Centre, £8.00
This Limited Edition Set includes Duke and Duchess of HappyLand figures with baby in a buggy. Great for imaginative play.
Royal Baby Babygrow, notonthehighstreet.com, £19.99
This simply gorgeous Royal Baby Personalised Babygrow is the perfect gift to the little Prince or Princess in your life. It’s comprised of the highest grade premium quality Fair Trade cotton with a non-toxic print. Simply add the name of your choice or a name and date. Or you can add a slogan.
If you would rather shop for your Prince or Princess we have also selected our pick of the best offers and gift edits.
1. To celebrate Kate and William’s new arrival, be inspired by Selfridges’ top gifts, toys and mini me trends. Take a look at their edit of their top 10 baby gifts. In addition to this they have doubled their donation across all kids’ products and will now donate 7% on all kids sales until the end of July.
2. To celebrate the arrival of the new Royal Baby, Mothercare are giving you 15% off when you spend £100 or more. Offer Ends Tuesday 6th August, Online only.
3. In honour of the Royal Baby, you can save 20% off baby items purchased in one transaction online at BHS. Use Code ROYALBABY. Offer Ends Sunday 28th July.
4. Hotel Chocolat is celebrating the Royal Birth with 10% off orders online with code ROYAL10. Valid Until Sunday 28th July.
5. Every new arrival deserves a royal welcome. Find an edit of gifts for newborns online at Marks & Spencer; plush toys, adorable babywear and keepsakes to treasure as well as pampering gifts for hardworking mums.