Last week we let all our shoppers know that by buying household necessities through Give as you Live they could raise big money for their charity – and it seems everyone’s jumped on the bandwagon.
This week our top donation is £50 from one transaction at Orange! Earlier this week we posted about how much each online shopper was worth to a charity. On average it’s £25 a year- but we want to challenge you to raise £50 this year by using Give as you Live and help raise £5m for UK charities.
Look at how much some of our shoppers are raising in one transaction- raising £50 should be a doddle. Why not try switching something you buy offline to buying it online?
- £50 raised for When you wish upon a star at Orange
- £44.80 raised for Invest in ME at Shearings holidays
- £31.36 raised for St Peter’s Canary Wharf Trust at Laterooms
- £29.03 raised for Sick Kids Friends Foundation at Baker Ross
- £17.34 raised for Terrence Higgins Trust at Hotel Chocolat
Yes, you did just read that right… £17.34 raised for a charity by buying chocolate online. In light of this, how about some yummy chocolate deals? Treat someone special (yes, that includes yourself) and your charity.
Save up to 40% at Cadbury Gifts Direct and raise up to 3.5% for your charity.
End of Season Sale AT Hotel Chocolat, raise up to 3.5% for your charity.
Save with multi-buy deals at Thornton’s and raise up to 4% for your charity.