The age old question ‘When is the perfect time to start your Christmas shopping?’. Leave it too late and you’ll be red faced passing over tins of chocolates and vouchers on Christmas Day, start too early and you’ll miss out Christmas offers and deals.
Some say the best way is to save money throughout the year and then spend the start of December snapping up Christmas deals, but others claim that buying gifts throughout the year helps you save on products and spread the cost. There’s no right or wrong answer, but we’ve weighed up some benefits of each below:
Benefits of starting your Christmas shopping early:
- More time to shop for good deals
- Spread the cost of your Christmas shopping throughout the year
- More time to shop around to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Less stressful
Benefits of last minute Christmas shopping:
- Get in the festive spirit by shopping at peak season
- Grab amazing deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Find out what the most wanted gifts are
When do you start your Christmas shopping? Leave a comment below or answer our Twitter poll (open 19/11/2015 only).
Who’s started their Christmas shopping?
— Give as you Live (@giveasyoulive) November 19, 2015