This year we’ve introduced some amazing new competitions for charities as well as our users!
In Q1 (January, February and March) your charity could be in with a chance of winning £500!
To be in with the chance of winning this chunk of money, all you need to do is simply share your Give as you Live summer/winter travel assets with your supporters alongside the seasonal campaigns…Give as you Switch, Valentine’s and Mother’s Day throughout Q1!
All charities that qualify will be put into a randomiser and we will announce the winner on Tuesday 4th April!
We see some incredible amounts raised from travel purchases and throughout the first start of the year is prime time to cash in on your supporters booking their annual holidays. With the winter weather taking it’s toll on most, we see a big peak in users booking their trips during the first few months of the year.
Here’s just a few examples of the fantastic amounts that have been raised for various charities:
- Incredible £407 raised for Aid For Alyn charity when a supporter booked hotel rooms via Bookingcom.
- The Salvation Army received £15 when a supporter booked a holiday with Jet2Holidays via us.
- A Kings Church Amersham supporter raised £90 when booking a cruise with Princess cruises via us.
- The Royal Park Foundation received a £58 donation when a supporter booked a holiday with British Airways.
- A Born Free Foundation supporter raised £117 when they booked a cruise with P&O Cruises via us.
Where should you promote the assets?
We have created a whole suite of summer and winter travel assets for you to share with your supporters including banners, flyers and social media images along with suggested post text.
Why not share them across your communication channels such as;
- On your website
- Email campaigns
- Social media accounts e.g. Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
- In and around the office
Need some inspiration…