Perfect for Summer, win a Smoby Fun Centre Playhouse including sports arena and picnic bench.
We’ve teamed up with the brilliant people at Groupon to give you the chance to win a Smoby Fun Centre Playhouse worth £269 in time for the school holidays! Groupon is the go-to place for deals on everything from home goods to event tickets and, as well as saving you a packet, they’ll donate up to 7% of a purchase to a charity of your choice when you shop via Give as you Live!
- Click the ‘Enter now’ button and log in to your Give as you Live account. If you’re not a user yet, just sign up. It’s free and we don’t need your bank details.
- Answer the competition question.
- Complete a purchase of any value from any one of 4,300+ retailers via Give as you Live. Not only will you raise a free donation for the charity you’ve chosen to support, but you’ll also receive an extra entry for every purchase you make via Give as you Live before the closing date.
- House area with a small door
- Multisport area equipped with a slide (slide length is 1.5m), basketball net, football cage, reversible wall (ladder or climbing)
- Picnic table with two benches
- Fabric printed roof
- Blow moulded structure for more solidity and stability
- Plastic pieces are anti-UV treated ensuring a good resistance and colour durability over time
- Made in France
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Size: 176cm (H) x 284cm (W) x 203cm (D)
- Weight: 31kg
- Material: plastic
- Recommended age: 2 years and over
Full Competition Terms & Conditions
- Competition begins on 29th May 2019 at 00:00:01. Enter before 23:59:59 on 21st July 2019. After this time no further entries will be permitted.
- Competition is hosted by Give as you Live Ltd, Basepoint Business Centre, Crab Apple Way, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 1GP.
- Competition is hosted in association with Groupon UK.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Give as you Live and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the competition.
- To win you must be a Give as you Live user and have completed your entry by answering the question hosted on the competition page.
- The prize is a Smoby Fun Centre Playhouse worth £269, as listed on Groupon here: https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/smoby-fun-centre-playhouse-3?deal_option=fcd10167-2967-4959-87c1-c38de6cbcb6c
- The prize is as stated and no cash or alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.giveasyoulive.com/competition/win-a-smoby-playhouse.
- Competition is promoted via Give as you Live social media channels and direct communications.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter, the entrant must answer the competition question and complete the entry form to become a Give as you Live user or sign in to their existing Give as you Live account. A users entry must be validated by completing a purchase of any value at any Give as you Live retailer, via Give as you Live in order to raise a free donation for the charity of the users choice.
- Prize will be sent via courier to the address given by the winner only.
- One winner will be chosen at random via our competition winner software and will be notified via email within 24 hours of competition closing date. The winner will be required to respond to the notification email within 7 days.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- You can close your Give as you Live account at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Give as you Live reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Give as you Live is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Give as you Live’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her first name and last initial and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available for up to 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org