Win a Hotel Chocolat Hamper this World Chocolate Day!
To enter the competition, please visit our Facebook page between 4th July – 7th July 2019.
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition begins on 4th July 2019 at 00:00:01. Enter before 23:59:59 on 7th July 2019. After this time no further entries will be permitted.
- Competition is hosted by Give as you Live Ltd, Basepoint Business Centre, Crab Apple Way, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 1GP.
- Competition is hosted solely by Give as you Live and is in no way affiliated with Hotel Chocolat.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Give as you Live and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the competition.
- To win you must follow the 3 steps listed in the Facebook post and have settings set to public to allow verification.
- The prize is The Everything Chocolate Gift Hamper Collection from Hotel Chocolat: https://www.hotelchocolat.com/uk/everything-chocolate-collection-hamper.html#start=1
- The prize is as stated and no cash or alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Route to entry for the competition is via Facebook only.
- Competition is promoted via Give as you Live social media channels and direct communications.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter, the entrant must like the Give as you Live Facebook page, tag a friend in the comments of the relevant post and share the relevant post.
- Prize will be sent via courier to the address given by the winner only.
- One winner will be chosen at random via our competition winner software and will be notified via reply to comment within 24 hours of competition closing date. The winner will be required to respond to the comment by way of email within 7 days.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Give as you Live reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Give as you Live is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
- Give as you Live’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her first name and last initial and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available for up to 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org