Quoteline Direct - Van Insurance offers, voucher codes and free donations
Quoteline Direct are part of the Bollington Wilsons Group who are professional registered insurance brokers with a direct approach to customer satisfaction.
How Give as you Live Online works
Choose a charity and enter your details
We have over 4,000 stores involved
Visit the store via our website or app, then shop as normal
Quoteline Direct - Van Insurance donation rates
|£5.00||New Van Insurance Policy|
• If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your cashback to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
• If you participate in any other offer/promotion that is not covered in the retailer cashback rates
• If you have previously been a customer of Quoteline Direct - Van Insurance within the last 12 months
• If you are renewing an insurance policy
• If you, or the insurer, cancel the insurance policy for any reason
• If you don't pay your insurance premium in full or, for customers paying monthly, if the direct debit payments are not kept up to date
• If a saved quote is used. You must click the 'Shop and Raise' link, generate a new quote and make your purchase immediately
Similar stores you might also like
Got questions? Here's what we're asked most
Select a question on the left to view its answer.
We'll then email you within 1-7 days to let you know how much you've raised.
You can support any of our 200,000+ UK charities.
Our charities range from big national charities to local schools, churches and social groups.
Yes! You don't pay anything extra for your shopping, the donation is made at no extra cost to you.
We pay charities once a month via our payment technology partner, Stripe.
As a "thank you" for sending them sales and customers, our stores pay us a commission.
We use this commission to make a donation to your chosen charity.