It was only two weeks ago that we were digging into a turkey dinner and eating Christmas pudding, but it seems our shoppers already have summer on their mind as we’ve seen some HUGE donations come through from travel agents!
Donations range from £18.21 to a whopping £83.19 in one transaction. Yes! You heard right, over £83 can be raised for your charity for free just by booking a holiday online via Give as you Live.
Here’s the top 5 donations raised around the festive period when supporters booked that perfect summer holiday via Give as you Live:
1. £83.19 was raised for the Warley Woods Community Trust when a supporter booked online at Explore via us.
2. £81.85 was raised for the World Animal Protection when a supporter booked a hotel online at Hotels.com via us.
3. £32.92 was raised for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust when a supporter booked a holiday online at Thomas Cook via us.
4. £23.96 was raised for the Riverside Church Trust when a supporter booked online at Ebookers.com via us.
5. £18.21 was raised for the Cancer Research UK foundation when a supporter booked their flights online at Air New Zealand via us.