It’s FRIDAY and Global’s Make Some Noise will be taking over throughout all of the Global’s radio stations – Heart, Capital, Capital XTRA, Classic FM, Smooth, LBC, Radio X and Gold!
They are asking everyone to dress loud for the day!
So, dig out your brightest boots, craziest coat or most dazzling dress, make a donation and help them change the lives of disadvantaged children and young people across the UK.
Global’s Make Some Noise is the official in-house charity of Global, the media and entertainment group. They support small but brilliant charities across the UK, which help youngsters and their families living with illness, disability or lack of opportunity. These charities struggle to get heard, so Global’s make some Noise gives them a voice and raise much-needed funds to support their vital work.
With your support they can give a voice to brilliant small projects all over the country, helping youngsters and their families living with illness, disability or lack of opportunity.
Here’s some of the charities who are involved this year:
- A-T Society, UK-wide
- Balloons, Exeter and Devon
- The Candlelighters Trust, Yorkshire
- Carers Bromley, London
- The Carers Centre, Brighton and Hove
- Carers Trust North Wales Crossroads Care Services, Flintshire and Conwy Counties
- Community Focus, North London
- Dandelion Time, Whitstable
- The Ear Foundation, East Midlands
- Edward’s Trust, West Midlands
- The Elizabeth Foundation, Hampshire
- The Family Haven, Gloucestershire
You can support all these amazing charities online via Give as you live, with every purchase you make when shopping, booking or ordering online raising a FREE donation for Global’s make some Noise!