1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions (and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material) which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter.
3. Everyclick Ltd. is the Promoter of this competition.
4. One entry per person only is permitted.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (if required) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
6. Please check the promotional materials for competition opening and closing dates.
7. Entries must be received by midnight on the closing date of the competition, as outlined in the promotional materials. The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
8. Entry is only open to permanent residents of the UK who are aged 18 years or over. However, employees of Everyclick Ltd. and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
9. The prize/s is as stipulated in the promotional materials.
10. To submit a complete and valid online entry, entrants will be required to provide some or all of various personal details including full name, email address, residential address, contact phone number/s, age/date of birth and gender for the purpose of verifying eligibility. Information submitted by the competition winner may be passed onto the retailer providing the prize in order to supply/deliver the prize. Entrants may also be asked to sign up to Give as you Live or perform some other action such as social media content sharing. Any contact details entered incorrectly shall invalidate the entry. Online entry is free, however internet connection rates apply.
11. Should the competition have a shopping requirement to activate, the entrant is required to spend the stated amount and qualify to raise a donation for the spend through Give as you Live, before the closing date – as stated on the Blog in the competition terms, for their competition entry to be activated.
12. Should the competition have a shopping requirement to retrieve the prize, the entrant is required to spend the stated amount and qualify to raise a donation for the spend through Give as you Live, claiming back the prize amount detailed in the competition terms.
13. Participants may be required to answer a question in order to be eligible to enter the competition. If so, illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses or PO Box addresses. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
15. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
16. The Promoter will make all reasonable effort to contact the winner. If the prize is unclaimed after 14 days from the closing date, an unclaimed prize draw will be held at Everyclick’s offices. The original winner will forfeit the prize and the winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by phone or in writing within 48 hours of the draw.
17. The winner’s name will either be announced publicly through our Twitter and Facebook networks, our blog, on our websites www.everyclick.com and www.giveasyoulive.com or in any publicity relating to the competition. This will be stipulated in the promotional materials.
18. The Promoter will make all reasonable effort to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
19. The Promoter does not take any responsibility for parcels which are lost or stolen.
20. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish any of the entries received.
21. The prizes are as stated and are non-transferable or exchangeable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If, due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter is unable to provide the stated prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
22. By ticking the ‘opt in’ box, details of the entry will be shared with third party stated.
24. By entering this competition you are agreeing to receive promotional emails from Give as you Live, which you can unsubscribe from at any time.