Shop and raise money for charity with HIPPO deals
HIPPO are the UK's leading waste disposal experts and the company behind the HIPPOBAG. They offer a range of rubbish-removal solutions to suit every need and budget across the UK.
Get 15% off all HIPPOBAG packages + a free MIDIBAG + voucher for 10% off the free MIDIBAG collection
1. The triple offer includes 15% off all HIPPOBAG & collection packages, PLUS a FREE HIPPOBAG AND a voucher for 10% off the collection price of the FREE HIPPOBAG
2. The offer is valid for all HIPPOBAG & collection packages ordered via the HIPPO App, online and by phone between Monday 6th September 2021 and Thursday 16th September 2021
3. The promotional offer includes a 15% discount on HIPPOBAG & collection packages when using the promotional code 'TRIPLE15'
4. The promotional code applies to HIPPOBAG & collection packages only. It does not apply to HIPPOBAG only or HIPPOBAG collection only purchases
5. The FREE MIDIBAG and the collection discount code voucher will be despatched with the customer's order
6. One FREE MIDIBAG and a collection discount code voucher for 10% off the price of the collection of the FREE MIDIBAG per customer when buying a HIPPOBAG & collection package
7. The collection discount code voucher applies to the MIDIBAG collection only, is valid until Wednesday, 16th March 2022 and can only be redeemed by phone
8. In the instance whereby a refund is requested, the FREE MIDIBAG must be returned unused with the HIPPOBAG purchased
9. This offer and discount is also valid for HIPPOTRADE members but cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or offers
Donations may only apply to the sale price and not include VAT, delivery and other such costs. Please do not use voucher codes from other websites as this may affect your donation.
How Give as you Live Online works
Choose a charity and enter your details
We have over 5,500 stores involved
Visit the store via our website or app, then shop as normal
Recent funds raised at HIPPO
£3.40 raised for The Ulysses Trust
£1.75 raised for Parkinson's UK
£1.43 raised for Helping Rhinos
£1.68 raised for United Kingdom For Unhcr
£1.86 raised for Traidcraft Exchange
£1.75 raised for SCI Foundation
£1.35 raised for Mon Search And Rescue (M-Sar)
£1.59 raised for British Lung Foundation
£1.81 raised for DebRA
£1.40 raised for WEST SOMERSET RAILWAY ASSOCIATION
£1.79 raised for Cats Protection
£1.99 raised for Compassion UK
£1.33 raised for Kidney Research UK
£3.00 raised for SCI Foundation
£1.25 raised for SOLIHULL ACTION THROUGH ADVOCACY
£1.67 raised for Woodland Trust
£1.59 raised for Action for M.E.
£1.67 raised for Cats Protection
Similar stores you might also like
Got questions? Here's what we're asked most
Select a question on the left to view its answer.
Give as you Live Online is a free and easy way to raise money for your favourite charity, just by shopping online.
Once you've signed up, you can browse our website for the store you want to shop with. Click 'shop & raise' to go to their website, then continue to shop as normal.
We'll then email you within 1-7 days to let you know how much you've raised.
You can support any of our 200,000+ UK charities.
Our charities range from big national charities to local schools, churches and social groups.
The donation amount varies from store to store. Most of the time you raise a percentage of what you spend - between 1% and 10% - whilst sometimes it's a fixed amount.
With some stores there are different rates or restrictions depending on what you buy - you can see more information on each store's page on our website.
Yes! You don't pay anything extra for your shopping, the donation is made at no extra cost to you.
It's also completely free for your charity. There are no joining or payment fees, so 100% of the donation will reach the charity.
We pay charities once a month via our payment technology partner, Stripe.
You can view the status of every donation within your account. A donation will typically move from 'pending' to 'approved' to 'paid' over the course of a few months.
As a "thank you" for sending them sales and customers, our stores pay us a commission.
We use this commission to make a donation to your chosen charity.
We donate 50% of the commission we receive, with the other 50% used to fund the on-going development of Give as you Live Online, which is free to all charities and members.
All donation amounts we display represent the amount the charity will receive - a 5% donation means a 5% donation!