£10.00 raised for Orangutan Foundation
|£10.00||Approved Car Insurance Policy|
The AA Car Insurance offers, voucher codes and free donations
Give as you Live Online is the free and easy way to raise money for a charity of your choice when you shop online with 6,000+ stores.
Why insure your car with the AA?
- Stay on the move after an accident, no matter who's at fault. Buy comprehensive car insurance from the AA and you'll get a courtesy car while your car is repaired by an approved repairer.
- Our uninsured driver promise means you'll keep your no claims discount and pay no excess if an uninsured driver hits your car and it isn't your fault.**
- UK claimline that's available 24 hours a day.
- Comprehensive car insurance gives you £5,000 personal accident cover (£7,500 if
you're an AA member).
How to start raising
We have over 6,000 stores involved
Visit the store via our website or App, then shop as normal
- Donation paid on new policies only.
- Please note, this link is for AA Car Insurance. Donations for other AA sites will NOT be paid when clicking through this link. To receive the correct donation rate, please ensure you click through using the correct AA link.
- Donations are only available for new AA Car insurance customers.
- Donations will not be paid for renewals.
- Donations will not be paid if a saved quote is used. You must click the link, generate a new quote and make your purchase immediately ...
Recent funds raised at The AA Car Insurance
£10.00 raised for Isle Of Wight Donkey Sanctuary
£10.00 raised for Cats Protection
£10.00 raised for The Big Cat Sanctuary
£10.00 raised for Bicester Choral And Operatic Society
£10.00 raised for 13Th Doncaster (Tickhill) Scout Group
£20.00 raised for Huddersfield Town Foundation Limited
£20.00 raised for Rainbow Trust Africa
£20.00 raised for Transform Trade
£20.00 raised for Willows Counselling & Training
£20.00 raised for Cats Protection (Mid-Warwickshire)
£20.00 raised for Isle Of Wight Donkey Sanctuary
Similar stores you might also like
Give as you Live Online generates charitable giving from your everyday shopping. Our retail partners value your loyalty. We enable their "thank you" to be your donation to your chosen charity.Find out more or watch our 60 second video
You can support any of our 200,000+ UK charities.
Our charities range from big national charities to local schools, churches and social groups.
As a "thank you" for sending them sales and customers, our stores pay us a commission. We use this commission to make a donation to your chosen charity.
You don't pay anything extra for your shopping, the donation is made at no extra cost to you.
It's also completely free for your charity. There are no joining or payment fees for them, so 100% of the donation will reach the charity.
We pay donations raised through shopping to your charity every three months providing over £15 has been raised. If your charity hasn't reached £15, donations will roll over until they do and then get paid in the next quarter.
You can view the status of every donation within your account. A donation will typically move from 'pending' to 'approved' to 'paid' over the course of a few months.
We donate 50% of the commission we receive, with the other 50% used to fund the on-going development of Give as you Live Online, which is free to all charities and members.
All donation amounts we display represent the amount the charity will receive - a 5% donation means a 5% donation!