We’ve worked out the average online shopper is able to raise £2.10 a month for their charity, so we’re delighted to see many of our shoppers thrashing that average with just one transaction!
- £30.00 raised for Archive UK at Sky
- £30.00 raised for University of Ulster at Toast
- £25.28 raised for Bible Reading Fellowship Group at On The Beach
- £25.00 raised for Friends of Parc Eglos School at Orange
- £23.40 raised for Starlight at Expedia
Last week Toast was very popular with Give as you Live shoppers as they had a 70% off sale – saving yourself money and raising money for charity, what more could you want?
Make sure you don’t miss out on a bargain this week and maybe you’ll be one of our top shoppers next week!
Has the Olympics given you the urge to get in on the sporting action? Save up to 1/3 at Argos when you buy your sports equipment, choose from tennis rackets to footballs.
If you’re jetting off for some summer sun, grab the essentials from Debenhams and save up to 70% in the Summer Clearance.
Hundreds of items reduced: fashion, footwear, lingerie, sportswear, swimwear, accessories plus home and electricals.